Nelson house, sunshine, view & pool
Stylish Nelson family house with sunshine, views and pool in a quiet cul de sac close to beach
This Nelson house is on a north facing elevated site with all day sun and panoramic views of Tasman Bay, the Western Ranges and south to Mt. Owen. Designed by David Wallace of Arthouse Architects Ltd, providing a well constructed family home (with excellent insulation) which was completed in 2006.
- 1.138 m2 flat section including a swimming pool at the front and a large private lawn and garden to the rear of the house
- The house is located in a quiet cul-de-sac an easy 5 minute walk (1km) to Tahunanui beach and local cafes & restaurants.
- Excellent schools nearby. Nelson City centre is a 10 minute drive (5km). 5 minutes from the airport with excellent connections to all major New Zealand cities.
- 4 Bedrooms (Master bedroom with ensuite - firts floor, 3 bedrooms - ground floor).
- 2 additional bathrooms.
- Generous open plan kitchen, dining and living room opening out to large deck.
- Spacious TV / Study room. Sunroom opens out to the swimming pool area.
- Large 3 car garage and storage
Ground floor concrete slab has in-slab heating which acts as a heat sump for the whole house during winter. Upstairs there are radiant ceiling panels for additional heating when required.
- Land : 1.138 m2
- Building : 475 m2 including:
- Ground floor : 209 m2
- First floor: 198 m2 + 68 m2 deck
PRICE & CONDITIONS: please, contact directly the vendor
Nelson house, sunshine, view and pool